Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Hate cancer? Love free stuff? This post's for you!

With the PMC 11 (!?!) days away, we're going into hardcore final countdown mode. And with a bit of fundraising still to go, I found myself contemplating the best way to inspire people to give to the cause.

And then it came to me... the perfect storm of people hating cancer and loving free shit...

Starting today, until the PMC kicks off at 5am on August 7th, if you donate $15 or more, you get yourself a handmade "fuck cancer" shirt!!!


(Thanks to Brian for inspiring me with his homemade Fuck Cancer shirt at our fundraiser the other month, and Barack Obama for inspiring me with his ability to draw way more donations from me than my income justifies simply by offering cool swag.)

UPDATE!!! The shirt is now available with slightly toned down messages for anyone who was worried about getting strange looks in the supermarket. Now take your pick from the following designs: "fuck cancer", "eff cancer" or "suck it cancer ".

You know you want one! So contribute and get yours today! 100% of your donation still goes to the Jimmy Fund, and you'll be contacted about size and color preference after the donation is processed.

And then, if you feel inclined to send a picture of yourself in your fuck cancer shirt for the blog, well, I would fucking love that.

CLAIM YOUR FUCK CANCER SHIRT!

No comments:

Post a Comment